A love affair with the water - drift away, or laze away your day relaxing in this subtropical dreamy resort - style residence.
This allotment located in Jacqueline Drive, has clear river frontage offering expansive scenic river views, situated on a high bank section of the Burrum River, this lovely property is one of very few that have good access to the river with the huge majority of the land high and dry from any rain events.
Some of the main features of the property are:
- 1 acre of established flat river front land, one dam with pump and irrigation, excellent driveway access with an abundance of shed and storage space.
- Gorgeous home with exceptional outdoor living with delightful river views from Kitchen, dining, family room, master suite, including both outdoor living and pool areas.
- Central kitchen is perfectly located for entertaining and to take in the views of the river
- Open plan living / dining / kitchen all face out to the river with huge amounts of glass plus stacker doors to take perfect advantage of the river views, open to a fabulous under roof outdoor decking area directly over the river with uninhibited exceptional river views.
- Quality stainless steel kitchen appliances including gas cook top, oven and dishwasher
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe,
- Tiled floor through kitchen, living & master suite.
- The largest and most impressive rear deck, again perfectly positioned with views of the river.
- Semi-detached 2 bedroom dwelling with additional kitchen and bathroom (original condition), ideal for extended family or guest accommodation. Living room opens to large entertaining verandah.
Room for all the toys with multiple Sheds:
- 9m x 9m steel framed colour-bond shed with high centre door and double carport,
- 12m x 12m steel frame colour-bond shed with 3.6m high centre bay opening door for storage of boat, camper or caravan.
- 4m x 6m steel frame colour-bond shed = single car garage.
Other features include:
- Pontoon and Boat Raft
- In ground salt water swimming pool.
- Woodfire pizza oven
- Two Solar power systems with inverters. 11 Panels on the Shed connected to the Grid, and 19 Panels on the house.
- Plenty of water with multiple water tanks consisting of 4 X 20,000L, 2 x 3000L, 1 x 5000L
- Dam with pump for garden irrigation.
- Fruit trees including mango and bananas, Chook pen
Solid wooden bar on veranda
Large Barbeque with outdoor kitchen sink and benches
21 Foot Roberts Long Boat
All located approximately half way as the crow flies between Burrum Heads and Howard having the most pristine and quiet setting approximately 10 minutes to the township of Howard, approximately 40 minutes in to the Hervey Bay CBD.
A piece of river front paradise, this property should be high on your list. Inspection of 11 Jacqueline Drive is to be arranged by appointment only