Located in the idyllic coastal suburb of Burrum Heads, this lakefront family home will appeal to the fussiest of buyers. With recently completed Caravan port and Shed and a Top quality Pool, 6.6KW solar system, and more there is nothing to do except move in and enjoy!
The lavish open plan design offers, a generous living/dining area and an impressive kitchen which features stone bench tops, walk in pantry, breakfast bar and stainless-steel appliances.
There are 4 bedrooms, the master enjoys lake and pool views and the convenience of an ensuite and walk in robe, with built in robes to the other bedrooms.
The neutral color palette throughout allows you to inject your own personality at your will, and provides an airy, light & bright ambiance throughout the home.
Designed to seamlessly flow indoors with outdoor living, the large double doors open out to the alfresco area which is the perfect place to entertain friends or simply relax and enjoy our beautiful climate and the magnificent lake view.
- Ceiling fans (including alfresco area)
- Security alarm
- Internal blinds throughout
- Colourbond fence
- Fully turfed
- Rear/side access
- Double lock up remote garage
- Security system
- Bore water
- Irrigation system (sprinklers with auto timers)
- Solar panels 6.6kw approximately
- Caravan Port
- 8m x 4m (approximately) steel framed colour-bond shed.
- Block-out privacy blinds to the under roof veranda and master bedroom
- Ceiling fans to the outdoor entertaining area
- Exceptional pool umbrella, Solar pool blanket, Creepy Crawley pool cleaner.
- Split system reverse cycle air conditioning to the living dining lounge room plus two bedrooms.
- BBQ area.
- NBN broadband internet
Sparkling pool - Champagne living call now and book your private inspection Today