Centered upon a mostly cleared 8,627m2 allotment with large front and rear veranda's to really appreciate the peaceful natural surrounds.
Immaculately presented modern high-set home, clear river frontage with great access (fishing crabbing boating).
- High-set (2.4m approximately) Steel framed home approximately 12 years old, double door grand entrance, open plan living, kitchen, dining, with cathedral ceiling & polished cork tile flooring, opening to wide veranda decking both sides of the home.
- Amazing under house concreted floor space, 4 car spaces approximately, ideal for cars, boats, has a dedicated enclosed lockable workshop / hobby room.
- Large entertaining area - balcony / veranda decking overlooking delightful backyard toward the river.
- Quality heritage style kitchen with plenty of cupboard and drawer space, space for double fridge, pristine polished timber bench tops and views overlooking the back veranda.
- 3 double bedrooms, all with built in robes - 2 of which are walk in, ceiling fans, plus master with ensuite and sliding door to front veranda.
Other feature include: Solar hot water, 3 x rainwater tanks total capacity approximately 13,000 gallons (49,000 litres approximately), ceiling fans, electric oven cooktop and rangehood, separate laundry, 2 showers, 2 toilets, septic, fenced front and both sides, chicken coup and run, clear river frontage, jetty, river access.
Quality home on well established riverfront lifestyle property within a tranquil rural residential estate central to major centres of Hervey Bay and Maryborough - call now and book your private inspection today.