This home is truly heavenly with a wonderful aura of peace and tranquility, once the local Church now a charming and comfortable home.
The Home features:
- Hardwood timber construction local Church built in the late 1800's (1896) in extraordinary condition having had major reconstruction, now boasting a second floor with the addition of a rumpus, powder room and two bedrooms.
- The roof & guttering have recently been replaced and insulation installed.
- Formal lounge room is situated to the rear of the home with sliding and security doors to the back veranda.
- Main Bathroom with corrugated steel walls, shower, wash basin and toilet.
- Sleep out / guest bedroom includes laundry.
- Excellent storage shed workshop with awning.
- Large 5000 gal rain water tank, plus a poly tank off of the workshop.
- Solar panel recently installed
This property is Sewered and on town water in the peaceful township of Torbanlea, conveniently central location, just a short 20 to 25 minute drive to major centres of Hervey Bay, Maryborough, Childers, and only an hour to Bundaberg.
There is also the convenience of the tilt train stopping just 4.5 km away at the Howard station twice in either direction each day for ease of travel to those destinations further a field.
Wonderful lifestyle opportunities on offer within our glorious Fraser Coast are amazing, second to none.
Treat yourself to the best life can offer and make the move you'll be so glad you did.