- Modern lowset home, permanent material - weather-tex cladding and colour bond roofing approximately 3 steps off of the ground on concrete stumps, with Cyprus pine polished timber flooring throughout.
- Located upon a fully fenced 782m2 allotment nicely elevated position capturing cooling seas breezes and connected to all municipal services. Just 250mtr's (approximately) walk to the river walk way and 800 mtr's (approximately) to the local shopping precinct.
- Full veranda to the front of the home, ideal for outdoor entertaining overlooking the private in-ground salt water pool.
- Large living / lounge-room central to the home adjoins the dining room and opens to the full-length front veranda decking.
- Excellent Kitchen, quality stainless stove with gas cook top and electric oven, stainless splash back with stylish range hood, dishwasher and loads of cupboard & pantry space.
- Spacious dining room which is open to the kitchen.
- Sparkling clean bathroom with separate shower and bath, adjoining powder room with vanity and separate toilet.
- Four bedrooms 3 with built in robes plus a study.
- Shed 8m x 6m approximately, steel frame, steel cladding, (2 cars plus, storage or work bench) plus open single bay car park / turning bay.
- Concrete driveway from the street single lane widening to two car parking to the front of the shed.
- Patio pergola or Single Carport at back door entrance, plus laundry and second toilet.
- Easy care established landscaped gardens, with rain water tanks off of the shed for watering.
- 300m to walk to the river and 800m to the local shopping precinct.
Other features include: solar panels 2.07kw, salt water inground pool, garden shed, gas hot water system, rotary clothesline, rainwater tank 5000 ltrs approximately, security screens windows and doors.
If you are looking for that little piece of paradise to relax, then this is a must see, call now and book your private inspection today.