96 Barramundi Drive Burrum Heads
Built to suit a lifestyle
This delightful home is an example of clever and versatile design perfect for the downsizing couple.
Step out of the lounge to grab a drink from the kitchen and relax in the amazing outdoor area or escape to your master bedroom - with its own walk in robe and beautifully appointed ensuite, it's a quiet haven set away from the home's more "active" areas.
All perfectly position on a large 900m2 corner block with side access and room for boat and or caravan.
- Private with only one direct neighbour, Low maintenance contemporary home of approximately 5 years of age. Constructed of Termite resistant timber frame and trusses, with brick veneer exterior, feature area of horizontal colourbond cladding and tiled roofing. (Total area 203m2 approximately)
- North East facing corner block of (900m2 - 25m x 36m approximately).
- Double internal access garaging approximately 45.45m2 includes drive through roller door to the rear.
- Designer kitchen, 20mm Caesarstone bench tops, overhead cupboards, European designed stainless steel appliances.
- Light and airy open plan meals and family room (32m2 approximately).
- Indoor Outdoor living - spacious 23m2 (approximately) under main roof outdoor entertaining with relaxing rural views, includes tiled flooring, ceiling fans, and retractable shade screens.
- Separate Formal lounge / media room.
- Master bedroom suite including walk in robe and ensuite.
Other features include: Solar panels x 12 with 3 kw inverter, solar hot water, awning windows to master bedroom, pebblecrete driveway, fully fenced and secure, walkin pantry, breakfast bar, ducted air conditioning, large garden shed, gazebo shade shed and more....
A truly exceptional home of high quality better than new and just a short 500m stroll to the gorgeous Sirenia Beach at Burrum Heads.
Absolutely Great value call and book your private Inspection Today
Built In Robes
Solar Hot Water
Burrum District Property Group Pty Ltd
73 Steley Street Howard
T 07 4129 0588
F 07 4129 0599
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.