Riverfront Property - Nicely presented with excellent (pontoon subject to council approval) and great river access with (slip-way subject to council approval for the tinny on approximately) 8491m2 or 2.12 Acres.
The home consists of two levels, the upper level being an open plan kitchen dining and lounge room combination, great kitchen and bathroom, with 3 bedrooms.
The lower level being ideal for use as a dual living / granny flat subject to council approval, it has 1 bedroom plus a modern wheelchair friendly bathroom subject to council approval, near new large kitchenette plus laundry and storage.
- Steel flooring system and framing, high set built-in underneath, trim-deck colour-bond exterior cladding to the lower level and hardiflex weatherboard cladding to the upper level with Iron roofing.
- 2.12 Acres, nicely cleared and landscaped with various fruit trees and a low maintenance garden.
- Easy river access via a (Slip-Way and pontoon subject to council approval) with power and fresh water from the dam.
- Open front double bay car shed and garden sheds.
- 22,500 litre rainwater tank
- Circular driveway
- 3 Bedrooms
- Open plan kitchen, dining and lounge room combination.
- Modern Kitchen, gas cooktop, plenty of bench space and room for the double door fridge freezer.
- Upper level having quality near new carpet throughout.
- Freshly painted interior
- Near new split system reverse cycle air conditioning x 2
- Security screen doors
- Gas hot water
- 1 Bedroom
- Large Kitchenette
- Dining and living combined plenty of space but require finishing.
- First class wheelchair friendly bathroom spacious and expertly finished.
- Laundry and storage.
Other features include: Circular driveway, dam, approximately 22,500 ltr rainwater tank, garden sheds, split system reverse cycle air conditioning x 2, ceiling fans, security screen doors, gas hot water, gas cooktop.
PRICED to Sell call now and book your private Inspection Today