Make the move now - Gorgeous Property - Exceptional Location
Wonderful scenic views throughout this property, set within a quite lifestyle estate, neighbouring properties ranging from 2 to 100 acres.
Peace and quiet are assured, very few cars pass by Condamine Road, servicing the local residence circling back to the regional township of Howard.
- Double brick home both comfortable and inviting, with spacious living, fully screened outdoor entertaining, large full length veranda with exposed aggregate concrete paving.
- Modern Kitchen, stainless ceramic top stove, range hood, microwave nook, corner pantry plus cupboards above and below with plenty of bench space.
- Spacious living room, free standing log burner fire place, tiled flooring, slider to the veranda, open to the dining area and kitchen, beautiful timber framed glass panel bi-folder opens to and connecting the outdoor living with the indoors.
- Sparkling bathroom with extra large shower cubicle and modern vanity, tiled walls and floor.
- Separate toilet and powder room.
- 4 bedrooms, plus separate study with storage cupboard, master with slider to veranda, all bedrooms with ceiling fans, built in robes and carpeted flooring.
- 7 acres approximately (2.78 ha), Cattle Grid to front entrance gate way, fully fenced, 3 paddocks, exceptional round yard and house site.
- Excellent storage sheds
a) Colour bond steel framed 14m x 6m approximately = 3 car and workshop, with one bay having been extended by approximately one meter to the side and rear allowing for a boat or caravan (4.3m wide and 7m long)
b) Float shed / potential stable
c) Feed shed
d) Tool shed 5m x 9m approximately, brick paved floor, steel frame and colour-bond cladding
- Dams and irrigation
2 dams, irrigation via taps strategically located through the property.
Solar hot water system
Solar power back to grid (13 panels)
3 rain water tanks two poly one concrete
So close only 300 metres to the Burrum River and councils public walk way access a great fishing spot.
- Gardens and fruit trees
Bird Avery, vegetable gardens, low maintenance tropical gardens with paved walk ways,
Numerous fruit trees including citrus, Mulberry, Black & White Sapote (Chocolate Pudding Fruit), Brazilian Cheerie, Coconut trees, banana's, mango, passionfruit, pineapple.
Life is for living, call us today and book your inspection