If you Love the Country Atmosphere
Come breath in the healthy air, perfectly placed for country lifestyle yet conveniently located with access to all services and needs of modern urban living as well.
Extraordinarily spacious, with many rooms, thus (STCA) presenting many options, a wonderful opportunity for uses such as but not limited to the following:
- Large Family
- Dual Living
- Horse lovers
- Hobby farmers
- Bed and Breakfast
- Holiday Letting
- Retiree's wanting self sufficient economical lifestyle.
Large Country Homestead:
- 375m2 (approximately)
- Enclosed Veranda / entertaining room (13.5m x 4.8m) 64m2
- Formal lounge room (6.5m x 4.8m) 31m2
- Separate dining room (4.8m x 4m) 19m2
- Chefs Kitchen (4.7m x 4.8m) 22m2, timber cabinetry, island bench and breakfast bar,Smeg appliances, electric oven and gas cook top two drawer dishwasher.
- Music / Media / Family / Rumpus with built in robes (4.2m x 4.8m) 20m2
- Study / Library / Office (4.8m x 4.48m) 21.5m2
- Ensuite (3.6m x 2.4m) 8.6m2
- Laundry, including linen press and 3rd toilet (4.8m x 2.7m) 12.9m2
- Bathroom, including linen cupboards (4.8m x 2.7m) 12.9m2
- Bedroom 1, including robes (6m x 4.8m) 28.8m2
- Bedroom 2, Including robes (6m x 4.8m) 28.8m2
- Bedroom 3, including robes (4.8m x 4m) 19.2m2
- Bedroom 4, including robes (4.8m x 4m) 19.2m2
- Large Double carport (9m x 6m) approximately
Other feature include: Solar Panels 1.85kw approximately, Solar hot water, floating timber flooring throughout, extra wide hallway (1.5m approximately), fully insulated, Split System Inverter reverse cycle air conditioning, NBN, 3x 30,000 litre rain water tanks, chook run, steel stumps, gazebo, 2 dams
Land Features Include:
- 30.9 Acres (12.36ha) approximately
- Fully fenced, 4 paddocks, with driving access lane way.
- Huge Shed ( 27m x 9.6m approximately ) Tack and feed storage separately, games room inclusive of a beautiful full size snooker table.
- Tractor Shed / leanto (12m x 7m approximately)
- Stables (6m X 6m approximately)
- Round Yard
- Large 40" Shipping container / workshop
- Chamberlain C670 Tractor and Slasher
- Chook house and run
- Raised vegetable garden beds
- Rain Water Tanks (4 x 5000 gal Approximately)
- Two Dams, one having a large Gazebo and Jetty fantastic for the family gathering barbeque.
Central to major centres of Hervey Bay - Maryborough and Childers Approximately 30 minutes drive to each.
A blissful rural retreat nestled within a shaded oasis, this is an exceptional country home of the highest caliber.
*Call us now and book an inspection today!*