Surpassing excellence, remarkable design, quality and attention to detail is impressive, Simply the best, luxurious modern beach house I've seen.
Fenced and secure slightly elevated 778m2 cul-de-sac position northeast facing living to the rear of the property and only 600 meters to the water.
Lap Pool 17.7metres - 1.2m shallow end 1.4m deep end, 3 laps equals 50 metres approximately.
Level pebble crete driveway and paving, attached internal access double garage, walk along the path and up 3 steps to the timber framed glass double door front entrance and veranda.
Landscaped garden, easy care with automatic watering system on bore water, there is also tank and town water,
Delightful semi enclosed outdoor decking / veranda adjacent the pool opening into lounge room via stylish timber framed glass concertina doors, combining both indoor and outdoor living beautifully.
Living areas are central to the home, where kitchen, dining and lounge room combine, angles of walls and floor to ceiling louvre windows combined with the large atrium create fabulous light and ventilation.
A kitchen your going to absolutely fall in love with, spacious and complete with stone bench tops, gas cook top, range-hood, electric oven, self closing drawers, twin drawer dishwasher, movable floating island bench, extra-ordinary genuine walk in pantry.
Pristine main bathroom offers a luxurious large spa bath, separate glass screened shower and vanity.
Master bedroom is generously proportioned with an equally sizeable ensuite and extensive built in robe, completing a wonderful master suite package is the private decking ideal for a quiet read while sipping your favourite beverage.
2nd Bedroom has built in robe and is also on the larger side of average
3rd Bedroom - having built in study / office area, and robe. Tv aerials to all three bedrooms
- Aussie Beech, polished hardwood timber flooring.
- Exceptional storage options including multiple linen presses & cupboards, and storage loft.
- Ducted reverse cycle Air-conditioning throughout.
- Solar hot Water
- Extra wide Internal access two car garaging 7m x 7m approximately with auto tilt panel door accommodates the laundry and large built in craft / sewing work area.
- 9m x 6m Colour bond Steel framed shed / workshop.
- Quality roller blinds above all louvre windows.
- An abundance of power points located strategically throughout.
- Fabulous lighting featuring adjustable down lights with dimmer controls.
- Piano nook
- Breakfast bar
- Built in book shelves, wine rack and display cabinets