Living Rich, Living Well, Living is Here!
Wheel chair friendly and has 4 bedrooms + office / study, 2 bathrooms, 2 living areas and media room, allowing the family to spread out in comfort whatever their needs.
Beautifully presented a grand & stylish contemporary home featuring:
- Contemporary, brick veneer, with Colour bond roofing, located toward the front of a large 1275m2 fully fenced block with two street access.
- Rear Gated access to a large double caravan/bus/boat port extra height.
- Colour bond Shed dedicated workshop insulated and air conditioned.
- Double lock up garage with internal access and automatic panel doors makes shopping day easy.
- Large family and dining areas are the heart of the home and lead to a magnificent under roof outdoor entertaining area.
- Spacious gourmet kitchen with 5 burner gas cook top and wide stainless electric oven, range-hood, dishwasher, walk in pantry, breakfast bar, it's a chef's delight.
- Flair and Finesse - a dining room with luxury touches and trapping including built in cabinetry, & wine fridge mini bar.
- Open plan living, floating timber floors, air conditioned throughout.
- Impressive ensuite with large corner shower, delightful spa bath, twin basin vanity situated directly between two king sized bedrooms the master with large walkin robe.
- Excellent Laundry with large bench top, lots of work & cupboard space, even has a walk in linen room fully fitted with designer airing racks.
- Located just 500 metres from Howard State School and only 1km to the CBD conveniently offering all the necessities of modern day living.
- Howard is adjacent to the Bruce Highway and only a short distance to the regional centres of Maryborough (15 minutes) and Hervey Bay (25 minutes), and is considered the gateway to the Fraser Coast.
There are many more features to this amazing family home, too many to list. To find out more contact exclusive marketing agents Burrum District Realty