258 Pacific Haven Cct Pacific Haven
Contact agent for details
One of a Kind
Established in the most beautiful of locations, away from neighbours on 8702m2 approximately having uniquely magical river views and great river access.
Indoor and outdoor living perfectly combine, ideal for our wonderful subtropical climate and your year-round enjoyment.
- Unique, architecturally designed home
- Riverfront access originally developed in the late 1980's the pontoon is exceptionally well engineered, constructed and maintained with excellent steel railed stair case providing ease of access to the jetty and pontoon.
- Outstanding kitchen, beautifully appointed, timeless design Tasmanian Oak cabinetry with extensive cupboard, draw and pantry storage, quality electrical appliances, oven, cook top, and dishwasher.
- Great connectivity via the bar, & everyday living and dining room, opening then onto the delightful outdoor entertaining patio with a wonderful tranquil garden and riverside setting.
- Grand formal Lounge-room, remarkably spacious including raked ceiling, lush carpets, fabulous central log burner fireplace, double timber door entrances at either end of the room plus twin sliding glass doors providing direct access to an extensive tiled patio.
- Generous air-conditioned master suite with remote controlled blinds, walk-in wardrobe, ensuite and an adjoining office / private lounge.
- The other two bedrooms are both large double rooms, 2nd bedroom with a walk-in wardrobe and air conditioning, 3rd bedroom with 2 x double wardrobes.
- Magnificent shed space with power and water connected.
i) 9m x 12.5m consisting of 9m x 9.5m enclosed and 9m x 3m carport / awning, this very large shed has 2 x 3.5m high roller doors plus 1 x 3.7m high roller door to accommodate a boat or caravan.
ii) Garage & workshop / storage is 6m x 9m.
iii) Double carport attached to the home and with walls three side.
- Multiple rain water tanks with a combined capacity of 97,000L approximately servicing the house and 5 taps around the property. A further 8 taps service the property from the dam.
As pretty as the pictures, a place for everything and everything in it's place.
: 8705.00 m2
Built In Robes
Grey Water System
Reverse Cycle Aircon
Split System Aircon
Burrum District Property Group Pty Ltd
73 Steley Street Howard
T 07 4129 0588
F 07 4129 0599
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.