8 Whitley St Howard
Renovated Queenslander - Dual Living
This superb Queenslander has so much to offer, having been loving cared for with extensive renovations in recent years including a new roof, plumbing and wiring, ceiling insulation and newly timber-lined veranda ceilings.
The property features;
- 3 bedrooms, two have access to the ensuite. the main house also has a downstairs rumpus/living area and laundry.
- Spacious open plan kitchen and dining area with beautiful polished timber floors, near new oven, dishwasher
- Separate lounge has access to veranda,
- Ensuite with toilet, vanity, shower and spa bath,accessible via 2 bedrooms. Master Bedroom with built in wardrobe.
- Bathroom renovated, fully tiled floor and walls, double sized shower with modern large square shower head.
- Downstairs area with internal access from upstairs, rumpus/living and possible extra bedroom.
- New ceiling fans with retractable blades. Aluminium sash windows, new aluminium doors to access veranda.
- Self contained 2 bedroom unit which can be used for guests or rented to tenants.
- Includes kitchen, lounge-room, bathroom, toilet and laundry.
(There is currently a tenant in place who is happy to stay if circumstances allow.)
Separate electricity meters for main residence and unit.
- Huge 12m x 9m powered shed with storage mezz,
- Fully fenced with side access, 1002m2 block
- Variety of fruit trees including Lime, Lemon, Orange, Mandarin, Avocado and Mango.
- Established vegetable garden.
Opportunity to accommodate the extended family or income via unit rental.Call for further information or to arrange a viewing of the property.
Built In Robes
Grey Water System
Solar Hot Water
Burrum District Property Group Pty Ltd
73 Steley Street Howard
T 07 4129 0588
F 07 4129 0599
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.