3.8Ha (9-1/2Acres approximately) secluded private and peaceful home site, right on the riverbank with 84m of sparkling river frontage and exquisite relaxing waterside views.
Modern Colonial a perfect riverside hideaway positioned 450m from the front boundary, offering a profound sense of peace and tranquility, wrap around verandas with Merbau timber decking and stainless wire ballast railing, ideal for relaxing with a good book, your favourite beverage and enjoying a variety of idyllic vista's.
- Attractive quality modern home set within a secluded house site, (1-1/2 acre approximately).
- Steel Framed, steel stumps, 16mm Hardiflex Weather Board exterior cladding.
- Expansive 9m x 9m (approx.) entertainment area with Merbau hardwood decking and delightful river views.
- Exceptional outdoor fire pit and paved entertaining area overlooking the river.
- Combined living dining and kitchen, beautiful polished spotted gum T&G timber flooring throughout, nicely connecting with terrific outdoor living.
- Top Quality kitchen, Boosch double wall electric oven, ceramic cooktop, rangehood, dishwasher, stone benchtop, plenty of storage with cupboards above and below plus large double door pantry, severy to entertaining decking.
- Excellent family bathroom, glass screened separate shower, bath and vanity, toilet with 3/4 wall privacy screen, tiled floor to ceiling.
- Master bedroom private retreat includes lounge / dressing room area, has sliding door access to veranda decking and relaxing riverviews.
- Rain water tank to house with approximately 5000 gal capacity, top quality Davey water pump, plus excellent water filtration has been installed.
Shed 1 (Steel Framed Colour Bond)
- 20m x 10m x 4.3m approximately - work shop and storage room + bathroom and composting toilet, 2 Phase 15 amp power connected, 6000 gal approximately rain water tank on shed, 3 roller doors 4m x 4m approximately, heat pump electric hot water system,
Colour bond steel framed shed 9m x 6m approximately - currently utilized as a craft / hobby room.
- 4 bay carport attached to the home.
Other features: midgy mesh fly screens, ramp to entrance veranda, dam and irrigation, chook house and run, extra long driveway approximately 500m including a large turning bay to the front of the large shed and a circular driveway at the home, ceiling fans, NBN, split system air conditioning, tinted windows.