A real beauty, 2 acres (approximately) within the delightful township of Howard just 25 to 30 km's to Hervey Bay and Maryborough.
2kms to the Burrum River boat ramp and great salt water fishing and crabbing.
- Steel Framed Low set home with Colour bond weather board profile cladding and Colour bond roofing.
- Securely fenced and gated on a beautiful 2 acres (7857m2) approximately, with an excellent circular driveway private and secure with a lovely rural outlook, just 700m to the town centre.
- Verandas full length to the front and rear of the dwelling
- Shed with single car lock up and workshop, 2 roller doors and awning
- Carport under roof is attached to the dwelling.
- Open plan kitchen dining room and living room
- Two bedrooms both with built in robes master with two way bathroom access.
Other features include: Split system reverse cycle air conditioning, solar hot water, town water, septic treatment system, small dam, rotary clothes line.
If you like boating, fishing, golf, outdoor living this is the property you've been waiting for call now and arrange an inspection today.