Come saviour the beauty of absolute riverfront and spectacular river views, with deep water access, this is one of the very few fully cleared river fronts on the Burrum River.
Tie the boat up at your back door as there is a terraced concrete walkway providing fabulous river access.
- Spacious accommodation with room for the visiting extended family and friends coming for holiday stopovers.
- Sizable 64m2 approximately undercover outdoor entertaining veranda overlooking the picturesque sparkling Burrum River.
- Shed space for all the obligatory toys, caravan, boat, or 6 cars + workshop area
- Brilliantly established 3.48 ha (approx 8.6 acres), divided into 4 distinct areas:
a) 1st area (street to 1/3) provides large level grassed area with two large irrigation dams which are interconnected and gravity feed a third dam with pumping station.
b) Large orchard fully irrigated, fruit trees include:
- nectarine - a variety of mango - apple - peach - plum - fig - grapefruit - banana - lime - mandarin - orange - mulberry - and I'm sure there are more varieties which I have neglected to mention.
c) The house and shed site, a delightful wide brick home plus granny flat connected via a breezeway.
d) Cleared Riverfront lawn with picturesque river views, and terraced concrete walkway river access, also located in this area is a 3rd dam all three dams being interconnected this dam being the direct feed to the orchard and gardens with two electric pumps.
Excellent internet and mobile phone coverage.
This property ticks all of the boxes, is one of a very few of it's kind, the asking price is very competitive.
If you're in the market for a waterfront lifestyle retreat you simply have to put this one on you short list.
*Call now and schedule your private inspection today*