After 20 long and happy years it is time to move on Owners Down Sizing and Ready to move on !!!
42 Acres - Lifestyle Farmlet just 2kms from Howard Town center and central to major centres of Maryborough and Hervey Bay.
Spacious modern home approximately 280m2 and loaded with appeal, set in private mature treed gardens, extensive outdoor living, in ground salt water pool, masses of shed space.
This Home features:
- A delightful spacious home, modern kitchen, bathroom & ensuite, two living rooms, 4 bedrooms two bathrooms plus study / office
- Exceptional kitchen, centrally positioned and fit for the avid chef, having top quality appliances including - New pyrolytic (self cleaning) electric wall oven, electric cook top, dishwasher, exceptional storage with an abundance of cupboards, bench space, and pantry.
- Comfortable and roomy separate formal lounge room with near new split system Inverter air conditioning.
- Open plan & air conditioned - kitchen - family - dining room combined, opening onto large BBQ entertaining patio, games room and pool area.
- Luxurious air conditioned / games / hobby room lined and insulated with 600mm tiled flooring total area approximately 56m2 & currently contains: Bar and fridge plus both table tennis and snooker tables and still there's plenty a space.
- In ground salt water pool adjacent private entertaining patio (Safety compliance certificate supplied). Maintenance and chlorination systems are powered by a 3.2kw solar power system.
- Steel framed zincallum sheds (7.5m x 26m) approximately 9 bays (5 lockup with roller doors) + (4 open), Cold room approximately 3m x 3m, Garden sheds and large shade shed with shelving for propagation
The Property features:
- 5 Fully fenced paddocks with improved pastures, cattle yards, plus 2" irrigation pipe to paddocks from the dam.
- Large Dam approximately 1170m2 - approximately 7 feet deep, with power, electric pump, irrigation to paddocks and gardens.
- Tractor with farm implements eg: Two ploughs, ripper, fertilizer spreader, Slasher
- "2" Solar Power systems a) 5kw feeding back into the power network b) 3.2kw nil export converter utilized for running of the salt water pool chlorination system during daylight hours
- Improved pasture, dam, irrigation and rain water tanks, all improvements are in exception order, a very rare find indeed, is certain to impress.
An Excellent Property in tip top shape, Call now and book an inspection Today!