Delightfully renovated timber cottage on private 1 acre approx(3506m2) with wonderful tropical gardens, in a peaceful country setting.
This property features:
- Lowset Hardwood Timber Home on steel stumps with iron roof
- Massive 65m2 hardwood veranda's providing fabulous outdoor living & dining.
- Thick pink batts insulation throughout the ceiling including the veranda's and both the Northern & Western wall cavities
- Fascinating tropical garden with walk way, enthralling fish pond with water features and many tropical fish.
- Glorious country style kitchen with all modern conveniences, polished timber bench top & stainless 5 burner gas stove.
- Polished timber floors throughout plus carpeted bedrooms.
- 3 Comfortable double bedrooms.
- 2 Bathrooms, 2 separate showers, 1 bath & 2 toilets
1) Hobby room / study, fully insulated, air conditioning, ADSL broadband, Austar, plenty of power points.
2) Artist studio with power, Ceiling insulation, small veranda, polished timber floors, lots of windows providing plenty of natural light.
- Single built in carport, with work shop attached.
- In-ground salt water pool 7m x 3m, solar pool heating and adjoining paved entertaining area.
Other features include Town water, tank water 10,000 ltr, septic & grey water system, Hen house & chook run, 1 pool shed, 2 garden sheds, 250 ltr electric hot water on night rate.
idyllic location, walk to Howard town ship and just minutes to beaches of Burrum Heads, Toogoom, Burrum River, salt & fresh water fishing.
Centrally located to major centres of Hervey Bay, Maryborough, Childers.
If you're looking for a relaxed lifestyle but with all the best of modern day convenience then this is the property for you.
* A copy of the Sustainability Declaration can be obtained from our Office