Private and secure, this home is ideally situated within walking distance to the Miners Arms Restaurant, Tavern and the convenience store, Post Office of Torbanlea Service Station.
The property features:
- 1 Acre (4047m2) fully fenced block with dam
- A spacious master bedroom with walk in robe.
- Back veranda which has been built in on either end creating a large sleepout plus study
- Capacious open plan kitchen dining lounge with racked ceilings.
- Lovely Tasmanian oak kitchen cupboards, pantry and bench tops with separate breakfast bar.
- Large lounge room with wood burner & sliders opening both sides to expansive front and back verandas creating excellent cooling air flow.
- Generous tiled bathroom with shower, vanity, toilet and laundry.
- Single lock up garage with room for work bench & storage.
For more information or to organize an inspection, please contact Exclusive Marketing Agents Barry Gibson 0413 930 012, firstname.lastname@example.org or Scott Kelly 0419 787 236
* A copy of the Sustainability Declaration can be obtained from Burrum District First National Real Estate.