34 East Street Howard
Living life at it's best.
Peaceful and private is this dazzling brick veneer home beautifully styled open plan living, kitchen and dining, great outdoor entertaining area, generous separate shed and large stunning dam with pleasant views of the huge 9413m2 block approximately all in close proximity to the local shopping, schools, transport and amenities.
- Stunning contemporary style brick veneer home with colorbond roof set on a western outlook
- Beautifully styled modern open plan kitchen living and dining
- Ideal outdoor entertaining area overlooking the private and peaceful surrounds
- Lovely master suite with built-in wardrobe and en-suite
- Tremendous shed with bathroom inside and large carport attached to one side
- Private and secure with low maintenance colorbond fencing along the front of the property
- Impressive dam surrounded by beautiful well keep gardens
- Picturesque and tranquil landscape gardens over a 9413m2 block (approximately) on two titles.
5.6kw solar system, sauna room, split system air conditioning, ceiling fans, door security screens, electric oven, electric cooktop, rangehood, dishwasher, 2 x electric hot water systems, town water, septic.
Call now and make your booking today.
: 9413.00 m2
: 195.7 m2
Built In Robes
Grey Water System
Reverse Cycle Aircon
Split System Aircon
Burrum District Property Group Pty Ltd
73 Steley Street Howard
T 07 4129 0588
F 07 4129 0599
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.