20 Edith St Howard
Come live the good life
An enchanting home with appeal of the quiet life, this delightful 4 bedroom home is located on the corner with driveway access from both streets to great sized shed and carports.
Beautiful pool and very well-kept large 1,822m2 block with tremendous outdoor entertaining area makes this a must see property.
- Generous 1822m2 well maintained block with vehicle access from both streets to a high 2
bay carport and a large shed 9m2 x 6m2 approximately with a 2 bay carport attached to the
- Spacious kitchen / dining, quality Tasmanian Oak cabinetry, walk in pantry, breakfast bar, electric cooktop, electric oven and range-hood.
- Great size outdoor entertaining with a beautiful concrete swimming pool and bar room.
- Pleasant adjoining lounge room and 2nd dining room combine.
- Extra large family rumpus / games room.
- Excellent modern bathroom, tiled floor to ceiling has a sizable glass screened shower & vanity plus separate toilet.
- Delightful 4 Bedroom home all with built-in wardrobes & ceiling fans.
- Beautiful split level walk through from the charming study area to the kitchen.
- Laundry and second bathroom combine, having shower and toilet.
- Wonderful garden shed at the rear property with plenty of extra room for storage.
split system air conditioning, 5kw solar electricity system, ceiling fans throughout, rainwater tanks, septic and grey water, within close proximity to the town centre of Howard with local shopping, school, transport and all amenities.
Would you love to own this fantastic home, What are you waiting for call today for your own private viewing.
: 1822.00 m2
Built In Robes
Grey Water System
In Ground Pool
Reverse Cycle Aircon
Split System Aircon
Burrum District Property Group Pty Ltd
73 Steley Street Howard
T 07 4129 0588
F 07 4129 0599
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.