1-7 Keith Street Burrum River
If you crave the quiet life
Take a cue from nature and sit back and absorb the sounds of the bush, an enviable lifestyle for those wanting to get away and enjoy the tranquillity of country living.
- Steel framed colour-bond home plus granny flat, privately positioned deep within a 1.69ha (4.17 acres approximately) fully fenced and secure with excellent driveway access.
- Steel framed zincallum single car garaging.
- Open plan kitchen dining and living room combined, opening to a full length veranda entertaining area.
- 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom to the house.
- 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom to the granny flat. (STCA)
- Dam water and irrigation to mango orchid.
- Garden shed and shade cloth covered propagation shelter.
Other feature include: Septic & grey water system, ceiling fans, dam, irrigation, fruit trees, long gravel driveway, rainwater tanks.
Great Location approximately 14km from Burrum Heads, 30km from Maryborough and 35km from Hervey Bay. Just 6.5kms to the regional township of Howard and all amenities including train station and tilt train service to further a field.
Opportunity knocks but once, call now and book your private inspection today.
: 1.69 hectares
Grey Water System
Burrum District Property Group Pty Ltd
73 Steley Street Howard
T 07 4129 0588
F 07 4129 0599
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.