43 Hunter Street Torbanlea
Is Simply the Best
Set within a 1/2 acre allotment (approximately) having a securely fenced rear yard, with excellent driveway access.
Freshness space and light is beautifully presented throughout, with opening plan kitchen, dining, living, plus veranda / decking.
Step inside and discover this functional practical home simple and well thought out :
- Excellent Timber framed home, having Hardiflex weatherboard cladding and Iron roofing is low set approximately 4 steps above the ground on hardwood timber stumps.
- Very good garage hardwood timber framed with iron cladding two roller doors plus a personal door great cement floor, will easily accommodate two cars plus large workshop area, is approximately 9m x 6m
- Designed for the creative cook a practical Kitchen, modern electric stove, plenty of bench and cupboard space.
- A living room designed for the life you desire offers delightful warmth and relaxation having exquisite polished timber flooring throughout.
- Refurbished bathroom includes a modern separate glass screened shower, vanity and new toilet and cistern.
- Separate outside laundry and separate 2nd toilet are located within the under roof internal access carport.
- 4 Bedrooms are all of exception dimensions offering a variety of options.
Other features: Town water, Sewerage, NBN is available, garden shed 3m x 3m approximately.
A very good quality home offering great value, call now and book your private Inspection today.
: 1974.00 m2
Burrum District Property Group Pty Ltd
73 Steley Street Howard
T 07 4129 0588
F 07 4129 0599
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.