23 Edith Street Howard
Your Dream Cottage
Timeless appeal and lasting quality presented in absolute pristine condition throughout. Light and spacious with excellent indoor and outdoor living.
The comforts include:
- Hardwood timber, framing Iron roofing, vinyl exterior cladding (through the paint brush away).
- Drive through single car garaging attached and hidden in behind is a 6m x 9m steel framed colour bond Shed - lined, insulated and air conditioned.
- 911m2 Fully fenced, leave block with well established easy care gardens.
- Private In ground 7m x 4m pool and spa, shaded via a quality shade sail, and with paving surround & outdoor setting area, fully fenced and compliant.
- Delightful spacious air conditioned lounge room and dining combined open to the attached patio decking overlooking the garden and pool areas.
- Chef's kitchen has plenty of cupboard space and loads of bench top area, a Brand new ceramic top electric stove, and room for large fridge and freezer.
- "Wow" the bathroom is also something special, boosting a wonderful claw foot bath, shower and vanity and there is a separate toilet.
- Master bedroom is suitably large with sizable built in robes, quality ceiling fan and carpets.
- Bedroom 2 also has large built in robe, quality carpet and accommodate a double suite
- Entrance foyer also have room enough for you study or office.
Other Features include: Garden Sheds 1x (6m x3m) 1x (3m x 3m), ceiling fans to the bedroom and lounge rooms, split system air condition to the lounge dining room combined, Alfresco cafe blinds to enclose the decking patio during inclement weather, rotary clothesline.
It's all been done for you just move in an enjoy, this delightful home.
"All inspections by appointment only. Call us and book your inspection Today"
: 911.00 m2
Built In Robes
In Ground Pool
Reverse Cycle Aircon
Split System Aircon
Burrum District Property Group Pty Ltd
73 Steley Street Howard
T 07 4129 0588
F 07 4129 0599
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.