197 Pacific Haven Cct Pacific Haven
Price Reduced $450,000
Luxurious Blend Of Substance
In Perfect Harmony - Stylish luxury with rugged rural charm, a beautifully designed and built home, with immense visual appeal, perfectly at one with the lovely rural surroundings.
Bush and Beach, enjoy the best of these two worlds with this wonderful lifestyle property.
An exceptional home, private and secure nestled in behind mature easy care landscape gardens on 1ha or (2-1/2 acres) with a grand circular driveway.
Luxuriously appointed the comforts include:
- Designer home with a delightful beach and bush ambiance incorporated within the design, styled to capture cooling breezes, with high ceilings, tinted 5mm glass sash windows strategically positioned for excellent cross flow ventilation.
- Raised off of the ground 4 steps with dual ramp access, constructed on steel stumps with timber framing, colour bond roofing and cladding.
- The Main living dining and entertaining section of the home is surrounded by timber decking veranda and a large internal timber decking entertaining and Bbq area.
- Cosy and informal the second loungeroom / media room is positioned with perfection central to all bedrooms. Gracious living at its best, having reverse cycle inverter split system air conditioning and fabulous polished Blackbutt hardwood timber flooring
- Beautifully put together the entertaining area, 6400m x 4500m opens onto a delightful back veranda decking with stylish curved feature roofing and overlooks the rear section of the property affording a wonderful ambience.
- The epitome of elegance open plan kitchen dining and living rooms with vaulted ceiling, exquisite 600mm tiled flooring, quality stainless ceiling fans and split system reverse cycle inverter air-conditioning.
- Classy kitchen plenty of quality inclusions, two pack cabinetry, breakfast nook, all self closing drawers, corner pantry, ceramic cook top, flue range-hood, electric wall oven, glass splash backs, filtered tap water.
- Exceptional master suite: spacious bedroom 4000mm x 4180mm, split system reverse cycle inverter air conditioning, the room opens onto the back veranda decking, has beautiful polished Blackbutt hardwood timber flooring, an excellent walk in robe and generous ensuite.
- 2nd and 3rd Bedrooms, built in robes with mirrored sliding doors, ceiling fans, polished Blackbutt hardwood timber flooring 3rd bedroom also with a study nook.
- Large 9m x 6m x 2.7m steel framed, colour bond shed, two roller doors, has insulation, work bench, tinted window, whirly birds.
- Carport designed for today's needs with curved corrugated roofing is 6m x 6m approximately.
Other feature Include: Rain Water Tanks x 3 approximately = to 78,000 ltrs, Sand filter septic treatment plant, 2 Dams with electric irrigation pump, Rheem gas hot water also plumbed for the BBQ, concrete garden edging, Burglar resistance screened doors, energy rated to 4 STAR.
The Luxury alternative - Call Now and book your private Inspection Today
: 1.00 hectares
: 252.59 m2
Built In Robes
Grey Water System
Reverse Cycle Aircon
Split System Aircon
Burrum District Property Group Pty Ltd
73 Steley Street Howard
T 07 4129 0588
F 07 4129 0599