OWNER WANTS SOLD
Outstanding Home (Acreage In Town)
A stylish country home of the highest caliber, tastefully presented a most impressive individual home.
1.62ha (4 Acres approximately) this lovely home has all the luxurious features one desires.
- Rendered exterior finish, colour bond roofing, sealed driveway to double internal access garaging, plus caravan parking, fully fenced and secure house yard (Colour bond), and post and wire boundary.
- Formal Entrance, Study then through to the Formal Lounge room.
- Kitchen Dining and family room combine. Large kitchen a chefs delight with plenty of bench and drawer space, 5 burner gas cook top stove, additional electric wall oven, dishwasher, large corner pantry.
- Extra-ordinary purpose built media room. Ceiling fan ducted air conditioning,
- Bathroom is just perfect with large tile shower, separate bath, powder room, and separate toilet.
- Bedrooms with builtin robes ceiling fans and ducted Air conditioning, Master double door wheel chair friendly with walk in and luxurious ensuite - twin shower - twin vanity - separate toilet.
- Storage: Colour bond Steel framed shed 4 bays = 3 car plus workshop, Lean too plus garden shed.
- Nicely landscaped property, includes good drainage, 3 dams, irrigation & pump
Other features: Solar Panels x(15) 3.05kw, 2 fenced yards, rain water tanks approx 10,000 gallons, Ducted air-conditioning throughout the home, chook house and run, raised vegetable gardens, fruit tree orchard including; ice cream bean, macadamia, mango, mulberry, brazil cherry, grape, banana's, lemon mandarin.
All of this is located in the wonderful historical township of Howard on the Fraser Coast were lifestyle is amazing. Make a move call today and book an Inspection.
: $1700 per year
: 1.62 hectares
Built In Robes
Grey Water System
Reverse Cycle Aircon
Burrum District Property Group Pty Ltd
73 Steley Street Howard
T 07 4129 0588
F 07 4129 0599
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.